Dirty John Bonny

A lost boy who wants to join the pirates ...

Thursday, May 03, 2007

More meta-stuff

Looking at the search strings that led here sometimes just tickles me.


adaptations for antrozous pallidus
I'm, like, so erudite.

bunny and synapsida
Bats and bunnies! You've come to the right place.

longbottom miracles pentecostal
What the fuck? I can see how it got here, but can't imagine what they were really looking for.

scuttling across floors of silent seas consonance
That led to one of my favorite posts.

boys kissing
Dirty John Bonny rules.


Meanwhile, I somehow did something right by posting this here:


David Hockney, Portrait of an Artist (Pool with Two Figures) found at Ibiblio.

It continues to account for over two-thirds of the page loads around here.

No, I've no idea.


Powered by Blogger