Dirty John Bonny

A lost boy who wants to join the pirates ...

Friday, November 16, 2007

Moving picture

One of my favorites by Chuck Jones with Bugs Bunny.


Water, Water Every Hare.
Copyright? Fuckitall.
Enjoy while it's still there.
About seven and a half.



My stars! Where did you ever get that awful hairdo? It doesn't become you at all.

Here, for goodness' sake, let me fix it up. Look how stringy and messy it is. What a shame. Such an interesting monster, too.

My stars, if an interesting monster can't have an interesting hairdo, then I don't know what things are coming to.

In my business you meet so many interesting people - Bobby pins, please - but the most interersting ones are the monsters.

Oh, dear, that will never stay. We'll just have to have a permanemanent.

So druggy - and so queer - gotta love it.


What's up, Doc?

Powered by Blogger