Dirty John Bonny

A lost boy who wants to join the pirates ...

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Dire Straits

Walk of life

I was in the mood for some Dire Straits and found this classic that I think my friend Scout would get a kick out of seeing again.


Turn it up. About four.
Click trough to see bigger.

He got the action, he got the motion
Yeah, the boy can play
Dedication devotion.
Turning all the night time into the day
And after all the violence and double talk
There's just a song in the trouble and the strife
You do the walk, you do the walk of life.


Very cool and a very funny video. I think I like the baseball clips best.

[Update:
Having featured that, I couldn't leave out this.


Sultans of Swing
Check out Guitar George - he knows all the chords.
About four and a half.

You get a shiver in the dark
Its been raining in the park but meantime
South of the river you stop and you hold everything
A band is blowing dixie double four time
You feel all right when you hear that music ring.

]

Powered by Blogger