Dirty John Bonny

A lost boy who wants to join the pirates ...

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Glenn Miller

In the Mood.



From 1941, I think. How completely, utterly cool is this?


About three.

First I held him lightly and we started to dance
Then I held him tightly what a dreamy romance
And I said "Hey, baby, it's a quarter to three
There's a mess of moonlight, won't-cha share it with me"
"Well" he answered "Baby, don't-cha know that it's rude
To keep my two lips waitin' when they're in the mood"

In the mood, that's what he told me
In the mood, and when he told me
In the mood, my heart was skippin'
It didn't take me long to say "I'm in the mood now"

Turn up your sound.

[Update: April 8th:
Yeah, the movie is Sun Valley Serenade, and I think that might be Sonja Henie.]

[Another update: A video rescue.



Too cool for school.

Grab your dinosaur.
]


Powered by Blogger