Dirty John Bonny

A lost boy who wants to join the pirates ...

Saturday, January 13, 2007

I knew something was familiar



Quoting from myself from a post that never made it:

I'm old enough to say that that I started buying my own daily newspaper during the Nixon administration.

You know: Viet Nam, Watergate, the Saturday-night massacre, and all that. No blow jobs, though.

So hey, I've seen this war before. I know how it will play out. A mistake in the first place, denial, escalation, and finally, a reluctant tacit acceptance that it was all a failure.

And blame the hippies. Or Bill Clinton.


Imagine.


Link

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, so where is the map from?

12:30 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

Jesus' General - Linky is at the foot of the post boing-boing style, a design feature I don't use often. Ordinarily I would have made the image a link a link, too, but I was lazy.

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<<Dirty John Bonny Home

Powered by Blogger