Dirty John Bonny

A lost boy who wants to join the pirates ...

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Everything you know is wrong



These two table tops are exactly the same size and shape.

I'll say that again because you don't believe me: They are exactly the same size and shape. They are exactly the same size and shape.

I Googled about for a good "proof" of this, but the best I found invited you to print it out and take a pair of scissors to the task.

I tried fingers and a ruler on the screen, and playing about a bit in MS Paint. Watch as your ruler or fingers change size as you work it out.



I don't believe it either.

Related.

Link

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This really was disturbing. I put it into photoshop and got rid of the legs and sides, and finally saw it was true.

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<<Dirty John Bonny Home

Powered by Blogger