Dirty John Bonny

A lost boy who wants to join the pirates ...

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Dance mix

You have to be of a certain age, else you'll think this is stupid.

I love these songs.

I did this post for myself. Turn up your sound.


A-Ha
Take on me
Talking away
I don't know what I'm to say
I'll say it anyway
today's another day to find you
Shying away
I'll be coming for you love O.K.

Take on me, take me on
I'll be gone
In a day or two



About 4 minutes.


Joe Jackson
Steppin' out
You can dress in pink and blue just like a child
And in a yellow taxi turn to me and smile
Well be there in just a while
If you follow me

Me babe - steppin out
Into the night
Into the light
You babe - steppin out
Into the night
Into the light


About 4:30

Pet Shop Boys
Westend Girls
Sometimes you're better off dead
Theres gun in your hand and its pointing at your head.

You think you're mad, too unstable
Kicking in chairs and knocking down tables.

In a restaurant in a west end town
Call the police, theres a madman around
Running down underground to a dive bar
In a west end town

West End
In a West End town, a dead end world
The East End boys and West End girls
In a West End town, a dead end world
The East End boys and West End girls
West End girls



About 4.


Related: Avenue Q, and kd Lang.





Powered by Blogger