Dirty John Bonny

A lost boy who wants to join the pirates ...

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Peep and the Big, Wide World




From WGBH comes this wonderful science program aimed at the pre-school set. And at me. There's a newly hatched chicken named Peep, and his friends Chirp (a robin) and Quack (a duck), and a theme song sung by bluesman Taj Mahal:

Well, it's a sunny day
I feel brand new
There's about a million things
That I could do!
Whoa-oh-oh
Would you like to
Do them, too?
Yeah
Well, it's a big wide world
And it's waiting for me and you!


You can see one of their daily adventures here (all Flash). Enjoy, episodes are about ten minutes.


I learned about light and dark, and things that float and sink, and how much fun it is to explore and learn. All with cute music and charming characters.

Link

Powered by Blogger