Dirty John Bonny

A lost boy who wants to join the pirates ...

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Looking at the logs

Top search terms this week are "Barry Lennar" and "Herrel Foggs," who were featured here. Lennar and Foggs actually make an appearance in the comments- Woo!

The mention of those two brought in far more readers than titties or penises ever did - go figure.

"Soda Mentos" remains popular, along with consistent interest in k. d. lang. On the I-don't-get-it side, "bunny robot" keeps cropping up. Good for Zep.

Keep in mind, I only see these searches if they click through, so I always wonder if they found what they were looking for.

After the US, traffic is mostly from the UK and Ireland. Singapore and Indonesia have fallen off entirely.

And it looks like my friend Jim spent an hour at work Friday looking around, and didn't even say hello.

Related

4 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

I'm tickled that "mimsy borogoves" just showed up in the searches.

Meanwhile, over at the much-neglected-by-me theboywizard.com. the Gay Penguins page is getting all the traffic. Not sure how I feel about that. The content and the look are both rather dated.

11:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am really happy about Soda Bunny Robot. Can't think of a better search than that.

1:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and I am glad "jim" stopped by.

1:56 AM  
Blogger Jack said...

I am really happy about Soda Bunny Robot. Can't think of a better search than that.

There's not enough kid's art online, or at least I'm not finding it.

I'll look more. I love it.

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<<Dirty John Bonny Home

Powered by Blogger