Dirty John Bonny

A lost boy who wants to join the pirates ...

Saturday, August 05, 2006

I see you



Sometimes it's fun to look at the logs for Dirty John Bonny. The site is really intended for just a handful of readers, like my friend Scout. And I recognize all their host names when I see them.

But on average a couple of dozen people show up each day. There's a big (4X) spike every Monday. All of which sort-of makes me feel I should post at least something over the weekend.


So I wonder - what are these people doing here? The internet, of course, is not a truck, but a series of tubes (video). All connected by search engines. So looking at some of the search terms that brought them gives a clue:

mentos ballet
mentos coke ballet
foam explosion with vinegar and baking soda
pirate bunny
bat bunny
robot bunny
dirty john
animalpals
dinosaur cyberpet
creationism
pams house blend (this was from somebody at Duke, in Duham, NC. Hey, Pam is right there!)
dirty john bonny

So maybe they found what they were looking for.

Then there are the repeat visitors from places like Egypt; Indonesia; London, England; Perth, Australia; Cambridge, Massachusetts; and my-US-ISP-is-too-big-to-give-a-location that remain unaccounted for.

So say hello, won't you, in the comments.



Powered by Blogger