Dirty John Bonny

A lost boy who wants to join the pirates ...

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Hey,

this blog thing works in both directions, you know.


Image credit at Indiana University.


I see you in the logs.

So I hate to whine, and act all needy, but comments are cherished. Even a "Hi," or a "Fuck you."

I can see readers from all over the world (even Oklahoma - hello, Oklahoma!) and some who even bother to dig through the archives. What were you doing here? Fair trade: If you liked anything, stroke me back.

There's a clicky-thing below.

I know commenting is a bit of a hassle, since you have to pass a bit of a test to show that you're a human being (and you oughtn't be ashamed of that), but I have to require that so that I don't get robot-generated spam.

[Update: Damn, this is why we love Blogger - the comment link has mysteriously disappeared just when I post about comments. Makes one inclined to imagine conspiracy theories or something. I'll fix it, but there's an e-mail link on the left in the meantime.]

Powered by Blogger