Dirty John Bonny

A lost boy who wants to join the pirates ...

Thursday, March 08, 2007

More Mr. Deity

Mr. Deity and the Tour de Hell


Whoah, whoah, what?
The Jews are my chosen people, and the homosexuals, are, you know, they have design sense.

Well, they're at the top of the list.

What list? I didn't ..

I called Larry on Tuesday and asked him for a list.

Tuesday... He comes into my office muttering something - you know how he mutters - I'm cleaning my golf shoes, I'm still in the kilt. I've told him: "Don't talk to me when I'm in the kilt." And he says something about needing a list, I thought he said "of the people who were going to do well."


About four minutes.


Mr. Deity and the Top Ten



Do we need ten? I mean, those three are good ...

I know, but ten's kinda of a magical number. You've got your fingers, your toes, Letterman ...

Letterman's good.

***

Last weekend they killed a man - for picking up sticks.

Is that true?

That's actually true. Well, it goes back to when you took off the seventh day ...



About four.


MrDeity.com.



Yes, it's true. Numbers 15:32-35 (KJV):
And while the children of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man that gathered sticks upon the sabbath day.

And they that found him gathering sticks brought him unto Moses and Aaron, and unto all the congregation.

And they put him in ward, because it was not declared what should be done to him.

And the LORD said unto Moses, The man shall be surely put to death: all the congregation shall stone him with stones without the camp.

Powered by Blogger